Cheryl Hewitt, Registered Massage Therapist.
Cheryl Hewitt has been a massage therapist for 6 years. She received her certification and graduated with honours from Mount Royal College, Calgary in 2002. Cheryl is trained in relaxation and therapeutic deep tissue massage. As a therapist Cheryl strives to educate others about the benefits of massage and the importance of maintaining a healthy balanced lifestyle.
Cheryl moved to Carstairs with her husband and two small children in August 2007. She looks forward to building her practice in the Carstairs community.
CLICK HERE TO BUY GIFT CERTIFICATES NOW!
For appointments please call: 403-616-5781.
- Increases your body self awareness and sensitivity
- Reduces your stress, tension and anxiety levels
- Calms the nervous system and has a centering/balancing effect
- Relaxes, focuses and clears your mind
- Helps to improve and maintain your posture
- Reduces and breaks down adhesions (knots) and fibrosis
- Stretches your connective tissue
- Helps to re-establish your proper muscular tone
- Reduces your muscle and soft tissue pain
- Supports increased work capacity and encourages your metabolism
- Helps to prevent muscular atrophy (wasting from injury and paralysis)
- Increases both your venous and lymphatic flow
- Can reduce nerve root compression caused by muscular tension
- Helps reduce nerve entrapment through the release of soft tissue or muscular binding
- Increases the action of the heart, stimulating the blood flow to and from the lungs, helping with the elimination of waste and the absorption of oxygen